This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Your next wedding anniversary night just got more interesting
Published on Thu, Sep 19, 2013 (4:42 p.m.)A new service specifically for those couples already married celebrating another year of marital bliss going out for their wedding ANNIVERSARIES is coming to the "Marriage Capital of the World", VegasWeddingAnniversary.com will provide 75 married couples whom were all married that week any number of years previous with a PROM NIGHT like experience. These 75 couples will ATTEND this event at one of our local ball rooms where there will be linmitless sushi and apps, open bar. At 10pm one couple's name wil be drawn and that couple will win $1000 cash and head to the dance floor where they will dance to their wedding song. This is for UPSCALE COUPLES only that do infact still love eachother and enjoy going out on the town. For inqueries, Brett@BetterhalfBall.com and VegasWeddingAnniversary on FB
- How Sands boss Adelson lost $3 billion in 30 minutes
- Oakland unveils stadium plan to thwart Las Vegas move
- Bid to withdraw guilty plea denied in neighborhood mom killing case
- McCallum, working to bring Raiders to L.V., reflects on Army vs. Navy
- With Uber and Lyft nearby, rental cars may be ripe for a comeuppance