This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Your next wedding anniversary night just got more interesting
Published on Thu, Sep 19, 2013 (4:42 p.m.)A new service specifically for those couples already married celebrating another year of marital bliss going out for their wedding ANNIVERSARIES is coming to the "Marriage Capital of the World", VegasWeddingAnniversary.com will provide 75 married couples whom were all married that week any number of years previous with a PROM NIGHT like experience. These 75 couples will ATTEND this event at one of our local ball rooms where there will be linmitless sushi and apps, open bar. At 10pm one couple's name wil be drawn and that couple will win $1000 cash and head to the dance floor where they will dance to their wedding song. This is for UPSCALE COUPLES only that do infact still love eachother and enjoy going out on the town. For inqueries, [email protected] and VegasWeddingAnniversary on FB
- Police: Women stole Rolexes from Las Vegas tourists, hid them in their bodies
- Dining at SLS: Bazaar Meat, Ku Noodle, Cleo, Katsuya, 800 Degrees, Griddle Cafe and more
- Woman arrested in I-15 rollover that ejected kids from car
- Nevada casino revenue up slightly in July
- Four things to know about Las Vegas’ MLS stadium deal