This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Your next wedding anniversary night just got more interesting
Published on Thu, Sep 19, 2013 (4:42 p.m.)A new service specifically for those couples already married celebrating another year of marital bliss going out for their wedding ANNIVERSARIES is coming to the "Marriage Capital of the World", VegasWeddingAnniversary.com will provide 75 married couples whom were all married that week any number of years previous with a PROM NIGHT like experience. These 75 couples will ATTEND this event at one of our local ball rooms where there will be linmitless sushi and apps, open bar. At 10pm one couple's name wil be drawn and that couple will win $1000 cash and head to the dance floor where they will dance to their wedding song. This is for UPSCALE COUPLES only that do infact still love eachother and enjoy going out on the town. For inqueries, [email protected] and VegasWeddingAnniversary on FB
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Las Vegas woman wins $1.27 million at Aliante casino
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- Should MGM branch out into real estate?
- Avoiding or attending: How to navigate the weekend of the big fight