Las Vegas Sun

December 22, 2014

Currently: 48° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Announcement

Published on Thu, Nov 7, 2013 (4:42 p.m.)

November 7, 2013

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Direct: (702)337-1455
[email protected]:[email protected]

Chris Hyepock to Run For 2014 Nevada Governor

LAS VEGAS, Nev.; November 7, 2013—Chris Hyepock is excited to announce he will run for Nevada governor in 2014 as a Democrat. His campaign will begin with a formal announcement, and event appearances will follow during the upcoming weeks; event details will be posted on his official website, www.chrishyepock.com.

Hyepock looks forward to the challenges of being Nevada’s next leader and contributing to a positive future for the people of Nevada. He will focus on improving Nevada’s struggling economy, creating business opportunities, advancing the educational system, and honoring veterans by protecting their benefits.

In touch with the challenges that Nevadans are experiencing, long-term Nevada resident, Chris is dedicated and committed to creating a brighter future through action. He will work cohesively with all parties to generate solutions that bring hope and results to the people of our state.

Statement from Chris Hyepock:

“I am running for 2014 Nevada governor with the Democratic Party because I want to create a better future for all Nevadans. As a 14-year Nevada resident and a working-class individual, I understand the challenges fellow Nevadans are facing and am determined to be part of the solution. I will implement a plan to accomplish our goals and I am committed to working around the clock to achieve the results we need.

I have many exciting ideas to create a better Nevada that I will share with you on improving education, veterans’ benefits, business development, and economic improvement. I am in touch with reality and people’s needs, and I am determined to create a positive cohesive state where we all team up and prosper. I will work with all parties to facilitate positive outcomes and ensure the people of Nevada have the best government possible.

I have spent countless hours listening to my fellow Nevadans and the challenges they are experiencing and issues they are struggling with today. I want to be their voice, make a difference in their lives, and be the conduit that sparks change and catapults our state to a bright future. My door will always be open and I will take the action required to create a better, stronger Nevada.

I will work toward action, not debating, provide strong leadership in tough times, do what is right, listen when necessary and act when needed, and will work with all parties to make sure the people of Nevada get the best out of the government.

I will be your Voice with Action!”

Chris Hyepock

For the latest information about Chris Hyepock, his campaign platform, and upcoming events, visit www.chrishyepock.com, email [email protected], or call (702) 337-1455.

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed