This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Do it: Las Vegas Style - 100 Things To Do in Vegas for $100 or Less
Published on Wed, Nov 13, 2013 (7:59 a.m.)do it - the exhibition between actualization and virtualization, repetition and difference. Originally published in conjunction with the traveling exhibition, conceived and curated by Hans-Ulrich Obrist, "do it", has finally arrived in Las Vegas with a unique twist.
do it: Las Vegas Style - 100 Things To Do in Vegas for $100 or Less.
100 ideas by 100 artists
Congratulations Preferred Player!
You have been awarded 100 conceptual dollars to spend in the fabulous resort city of Las Vegas. What happens to the money is entirely up to you, so there is no need to be shy, you are in Vegas!!! Every idea submitted will be printed in the publication.
The collection of 100 things to do, will be published via blurb, (paperback & e-book) and available through their online library, making it a great tool for those navigating Las Vegas with an artist’s perspective and budget.
From the 100 ideas, 10 will be selected by a committee and performed by an unknown person in real time, documented via video/photographs, and included in an exhibition and additional dvd/book combo.
Remember...you only have 100 bucks to blow!
Please submit your ideas via email: [email protected]
More information: http://momasanddadas.wordpress.com
*All proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. unmoved by criticisms of win over Manny Pacquiao
- One taken to hospital after being shot in front of Tropicana, police say
- These fans had best seats in house for Mayweather’s win against Pacquiao
- When cookie-cutter kitchens won’t do, have it custom designed and fabricated
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday