This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Put on Your Bowling Shoes and Help us Strike out the Cancer Debt
Published on Tue, Nov 26, 2013 (1:09 p.m.)Not having insurance can really impact a person’s life. Las Vegas resident, Cindi Lawson has a rare form of cancer and no insurance. She has racked up significant debt and her friends are pitching in to help with a fundraiser called, Strike out the Cancer Debt. The event takes place on Sunday, December 8th from 1:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. at South Point Bowling Center located at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, in Las Vegas. Two bowling sessions are available from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. The cost for each session is $10 and includes shoes. A 50/50 raffle is being held prior to the event. Fantastic gift baskets are available at the event.
- Rebels working on new plan as Colorado State comes to town
- Catching up on college basketball betting: 50 sports book nuggets to know
- For Las Vegas youth clubs and visitors, global soccer competition goes beyond field
- Clinton will protect nation’s landmark health care reform
- U.S., Cuba to sign agreement on restarting commercial flights