This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
GultenDye Creative Playground Partners Up With CCSD Art Department
Published on Fri, Dec 13, 2013 (1:39 p.m.)Las Vegas, NV- Locally-owned GultenDye Creative Playground announced today that it will be partnering with the Clark County School District Art Department. Owner, Gulten Dye, will be teaching elementary and middle school students a variety of jewelry making techniques with the hope to inspire a life-long love of art the student’s creative efforts will be theirs to keep.
Critically acclaimed as a jewelry designer, author and inspirational speaker, Gulten has been creating one-of-a-kind designs for more than 10 years. Gulten believes that an introduction to the arts at an early age provides the seed to make art an important part of life.
Partnering opportunities are available for any schools in the Las Vegas area.
Contact GultenDye Creative Playground today!
6539 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Photos: Record money, celebrity turnout for ‘Fight of the Century’ at MGM
- Six decades later, Las Vegas says goodbye to historic Riviera
- Fight Weekend party photos: Chris Brown, celebrities galore at Drai’s post-bout