This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Defense Strategies for Children
Published on Fri, Jan 10, 2014 (11:16 a.m.)AzPlayItSafe-Defense Strategies for Children will be teaching a fun 1.0 hour self-defense class Las Vegas, Nv for children ages 5-12 years FREE for all children! Parents encouraged to attend.
Friday January 10, 2014 due to recent school shooting in the United States directly linked to bullying; Centennial CO andLas Vegas, NV. AZPlayItSafe-Defense Strategies for Children will be holding a 1.0 hour clinic for children ages 5 years to 12 years of age. This class will give children the awareness and confidence training they need when facing uncertain and potentially dangerous situations. Age- Appropriate, and fun-filled; children will practice their new techniques facing a "mock" bully and a "mock" stranger. Students will be taught to understand why other kids bully and how to "Protect Their Power" from bullying. Students will learn that CONFIDENCE is the key to staying safe. Students will also be taught to recognize inappropriate behavior and to trust their instincts when someone or something doesn't feel right. Effective and Realistic self-defense training is corporated into the class curriculum.
Sunday January, 13th 2014
Progressive F.O.R.C.E. Concepts
8840 W.Russell Rd. , Suite 230
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Taught by police officers with over 60 years of combined experience.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. unmoved by criticisms of win over Manny Pacquiao
- One taken to hospital after being shot in front of Tropicana, police say
- These fans had best seats in house for Mayweather’s win against Pacquiao
- Plan ahead if flying out of McCarran or you may not be able to leave until Wednesday
- When cookie-cutter kitchens won’t do, have it custom designed and fabricated