This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Final $2 Tuesday at Rebel Baseball Tonight
Published on Tue, May 1, 2012 (5:37 p.m.)The Rebel baseball team plays its final midweek, home series of the year beginning with tonight’s $2 Tuesday. First pitch is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. versus UC Riverside with tickets and select food and beverage items, including hotdogs, soda and beer, just $2. The series continues Wednesday afternoon with a 3:05 p.m. start time. UNLV looks to gather momentum as it heads into an important Mountain West series this weekend at San Diego State. Fans will have one final chance to see the Rebel baseball team at home this season May 11, 12 and 13 versus New Mexico. Adult tickets are just $8 and kids 12 and under are always free.
Streaming Live … All of the Rebels games at SDSU this weekend can be heard live on UNLVrebels.com by clicking on the “listen” icon to the right of the team schedule.
- Where you reside holds a key to a longer life in the valley
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Bearing other arms: Lawmakers take stab at loosening knife laws
- Bill would change overtime rules for lower-wage workers
- Rebels’ seniors trying to get on roll and keep careers going as long as possible