This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Final $2 Tuesday at Rebel Baseball Tonight
Published on Tue, May 1, 2012 (5:37 p.m.)The Rebel baseball team plays its final midweek, home series of the year beginning with tonight’s $2 Tuesday. First pitch is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. versus UC Riverside with tickets and select food and beverage items, including hotdogs, soda and beer, just $2. The series continues Wednesday afternoon with a 3:05 p.m. start time. UNLV looks to gather momentum as it heads into an important Mountain West series this weekend at San Diego State. Fans will have one final chance to see the Rebel baseball team at home this season May 11, 12 and 13 versus New Mexico. Adult tickets are just $8 and kids 12 and under are always free.
Streaming Live … All of the Rebels games at SDSU this weekend can be heard live on UNLVrebels.com by clicking on the “listen” icon to the right of the team schedule.
- Sun high school sports awards show is honoring retiring Eldorado coach
- Raiders in Las Vegas? Scenario still has several hurdles to clear
- Foothill grad Killebrew taken in NFL Draft’s fourth round
- Rain and more rain pushes April toward top of record books
- Rain in Las Vegas knocks out power, is a factor in crashes