This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Richard Charles Endorses Gordon Martines for Sheriff
Published on Fri, Mar 14, 2014 (10:52 p.m.)Detective Gordon Martines who is running for Clark County Sheriff has been endorsed by Richard Charles. Richard Charles said that he endorsed Detective Gordon Martines because “I most appreciate your (Gordon Martines’) focus on ethics, with FBI Judicial referrals regarding paramilitary police corruption.” Richard Charles is the Libertarian Party’s nominee to represent Nevada’s first Congressional District in Congress. Richard Charles accomplishments also include:
1980 Speaker, White House Conference on Small Business & Reagan Task Force
1994 Campaign for US Congress Contract with America, House Ways & Means Published Tax Testimony
2012 Candidate for US Senate, Nevada Silver Senator
As Sheriff Gordon Martines will no longer enforce the law which requires Clark County residents to register their guns (also known as the blue card law), oppose the “more cops tax”, not enforce any law that prohibits cannabis use for adults, have the LVMPD report non-injury traffic accidents, follow the Constitution, and pursuing his federal lawsuit against Metro/Gillespie to eliminate all of the corruption in the system, inclusive of opening ALL previous unsolved cases.
For further information: www.clarkcountysheriff2014.com
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- Strip Scribbles: London calling with Joan Collins; Oksana Baiul; and Janet Jackson
- 10 brilliant new burgers to eat right now in Las Vegas
- Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, John Legend among Super Bowl 49 celebs set to shine