This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Nye County Subcontractor Outreach Event
Published on Wed, Mar 19, 2014 (8:23 a.m.)Martin-Harris Construction is hosting a Subcontractor Outreach for the Valley Electric Association addition & renovation project. All qualified Subcontractors are invited to bid; Martin-Harris is specifically reaching out to Nye County Subcontractors to encourage maximum local participation. Scope of work will include Divisions 1-16.
The Outreach will review the project parameters in further detail and answer any questions subcontractors may have about the project and working with Martin-Harris Construction.
The meeting will be held:
Thursday, March 27, 2014 – 2:30PM – 4:00PM
Pahrump Nugget Hotel and Casino
681 S.Hwy 160 Pahrump, NV 89048
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Jerry Tarkanian, ‘the greatest Rebel of all time,’ remembered for loyalty during UNLV tribute
- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month
- Two suspects arrested in connection to Pahrump home invasion; third still sought