This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Nye County Subcontractor Outreach Event
Published on Wed, Mar 19, 2014 (8:23 a.m.)Martin-Harris Construction is hosting a Subcontractor Outreach for the Valley Electric Association addition & renovation project. All qualified Subcontractors are invited to bid; Martin-Harris is specifically reaching out to Nye County Subcontractors to encourage maximum local participation. Scope of work will include Divisions 1-16.
The Outreach will review the project parameters in further detail and answer any questions subcontractors may have about the project and working with Martin-Harris Construction.
The meeting will be held:
Thursday, March 27, 2014 – 2:30PM – 4:00PM
Pahrump Nugget Hotel and Casino
681 S.Hwy 160 Pahrump, NV 89048
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium
- Judge to rule in rent dispute between pizzeria, Tivoli Village
- Report: NHL expansion to Las Vegas is ‘a done deal’