This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
CallidusCloud Announces Agenda for C3 Annual Conference
Published on Wed, Mar 19, 2014 (10:04 a.m.)PLEASANTON, CA (March 19, 2014) – Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD), today announced the agenda for C3, the company’s annual customer conference, to be held May 12-14 at the Aria® Hotel in Las Vegas.
C3 provides sales and marketing professionals an interactive forum to meet with industry analysts, discuss latest trends, solutions, best practices and secrets for succeeding in the sales industry. C3 is expected to draw more than 1,200 sales and marketing leaders from around the world.
“We’ve seen C3 grow year after year, and for sales and marketing practitioners looking to gain a competitive edge and stay ahead of the curve, this is a must-attend event to learn best practices and industry secrets for driving revenue,” said Giles House, senior vice president and chief marketing officer.
• Exclusive Speakers: Entrepreneur and star of ABC’s The Shark Tank, Robert Herjavec, will deliver a special guest keynote. Attendees also will hear from leading industry analysts, including Gartner, Forrester, and Aberdeen Group.
• Executive Keynote: CallidusCloud CEO, Leslie Stretch, will unveil the future of Lead to Money in 2014 and beyond.
• Breakout Sessions: More than 50 breakout sessions featuring best practices, product training, customer success stories and thought leaders.
• Networking and Roundtable Sessions: Networking receptions with more than 1,200 sales and marketing professionals and role-specific roundtable discussions led by practitioners to share best practices, challenges, solutions and experiences with peers.
• Workshops and Certifications: Onsite certification and training programs for existing customers.
Early bird registration for C3 is open until March 31, 2014. Attendees who register before this deadline will receive 40 percent off their entry fee.
To see the full list of speakers, agenda and register for the event, please visit, http://www.calliduscloudconnections.com/
Twitter: @calliduscloud, @calliduscloudIR
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud®, is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 2000 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
©2014. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake, 6FigureJobs and LeadRocket are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Rebels know what they’re up against in balanced, 14th-ranked Utah
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Colorado State in Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- New video shows Rice and fiancee in aftermath of punch