This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Supporters of Judge Kenneth Pollock are set to attend the Clark County Fair and Rodeo
Published on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 (3:29 p.m.)LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (April 14, 2014) --- Endeavor Media Group, a Las Vegas-based company specializing in political consulting and public relations announces that supporters of Judge Kenneth Pollock from Department J are set to attend the Clark County Fair and Rodeo on Saturday – April 12, 2014 in Logandale, Nevada. Supporters will distribute marketing collateral and also talk to voters who desire Judge Kenneth Pollock to be re-elected.
Judge Kenneth Pollock is seeking re-election in Department J. For information visit judgepollock.com.
To book Judge Kenneth Pollock for a speaking engagement or a meet-and-greet opportunity contact Andre’ Haynes by calling (702) 305-0973 or write to [email protected]
Endeavor Media Group:
Established in 2011, Endeavor Media Group is a Las Vegas-based company specializing in political consulting and public relations for the arts and entertainment, politics and sports industries, with an expertise in media and events. For information visit emgnv.com.
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- American Federation of Arts showroom comes to Fashion Show Mall, Pot Liquor opens in Town Square
- Aria’s Haze Nightclub to close in November
- Coroner IDs woman killed in North Las Vegas crash
- UNLV nets big-time recruit in Findlay Prep forward