This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Supporters of Judge Kenneth Pollock are set to attend the Clark County Fair and Rodeo
Published on Thu, Apr 10, 2014 (3:29 p.m.)LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (April 14, 2014) --- Endeavor Media Group, a Las Vegas-based company specializing in political consulting and public relations announces that supporters of Judge Kenneth Pollock from Department J are set to attend the Clark County Fair and Rodeo on Saturday – April 12, 2014 in Logandale, Nevada. Supporters will distribute marketing collateral and also talk to voters who desire Judge Kenneth Pollock to be re-elected.
Judge Kenneth Pollock is seeking re-election in Department J. For information visit judgepollock.com.
To book Judge Kenneth Pollock for a speaking engagement or a meet-and-greet opportunity contact Andre’ Haynes by calling (702) 305-0973 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endeavor Media Group:
Established in 2011, Endeavor Media Group is a Las Vegas-based company specializing in political consulting and public relations for the arts and entertainment, politics and sports industries, with an expertise in media and events. For information visit emgnv.com.
- Fate of the Raiders: 5 big questions about Las Vegas stadium project
- Las Vegas fire captain gathers petitions to reinstate previous solar rates
- Why home solar panels no longer pay in some states, including Nevada
- Hyperloop One announces opening of North Las Vegas manufacturing plant
- 3 takeaways from Tesla Gigafactory unveiling