This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas Strip Kiwanis Presents “Champagne and Strawberries Classic Car Show”
Published on Thu, May 8, 2014 (10:15 p.m.)(LAS VEGAS, Nev.) - Las Vegas Strip Kiwanis will hold a “Champagne and Strawberries Classic Car Show,” Saturday, May 17 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Jim Rogers Sunbelt Vintage Car Museum, 1420 East Gragson Avenue, Las Vegas. Tickets are $20.
Attendees of the show will enjoy a glass of champagne and dish of chocolate covered strawberries in a “1920s atmosphere” while viewing the Jim Rogers collection of classic and custom cars.
“There will be drawings for prizes such as car washes, detailing and other cool stuff,” said Pete Falger, President of the Kiwanis Club of the Las Vegas Strip. “All proceeds support the Kiwanis Club Foundation Youth Scholarship Fund, and the funds that are raised will remain in the community.” Winners need not be present.
For more information or to purchase tickets for this event, contact Jerry Petrik: (702) 476-3351.
For more information on the Las Vegas Strip Kiwanis, visit:
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Dining News & Notes: José’s SLS specials and a new Vegas food TV show
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab