Las Vegas Sun

April 25, 2024

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Las Vegas Homeowners Now Using Colorful Photographic Murals to Cover-up Their Bland, Backyard Block Walls

Published on Wed, Jul 9, 2014 (3:58 p.m.)

There’s something new and exciting going on in the backyards of many Las Vegas homeowners.

There’s a new company called “Wall Sensations” that is gradually transforming the look and feel of many Las Vegas backyards. Wall Sensations specializes in covering up backyard block walls with very affordable and beautiful photographic murals.

Instead of continuing to look out at their dull-looking, grey or brown backyard block walls, a growing number of residents are choosing instead to look out at lush, floral gardens, tropical beaches, calming waterfalls, sunsets, serene garden paths, and many other gorgeous, outdoor or underwater settings.

“I ordered a South Pacific beach scene mural to cover up one of my dull-looking backyard block walls and I have found my new beach scene mural to be incredibly calming and soothing to look at,” says Rosemary Cunningham of Las Vegas. “Even though I love living here in the desert, I now love the fact that I’m able to look out at a bright sandy beach with clear blue, tranquil water and palm trees whenever I feel like it. My backyard suddenly feels very fresh and new to me.”

Wall Sensations offers more than 150 images for clients to choose from - sunsets, mountains, golf courses, beaches, waterfalls, and many others. And whatever type of backyard walls you have - whether they’re brick, concrete, wood, fence or metal - the company can accommodate.

Customers can even use their own images or purchase a photo from a stock imagery website. Virtually any scene you like can be reproduced on their waterproof, fade-resistant, lightweight and flame retardant material and it can be installed over your backyard block wall or fence.

Wall Sensations also has the capability of covering up the outside walls of commercial properties as well. Many business owners have dramatically improved the outside and inside look of their businesses by installing an eye-popping photographic mural.

“I loved the striking look of Wall Sensations’ photo murals so much that I had to order two of them – one to hang up on the inside of my office showroom and another to hang up in the backyard of my home residence,” says Adam Kuchuris, President of American Builders in Las Vegas, a full-service sheet metal company. “Now, whenever I’m at work, my customers and I get to enjoy looking at a large, gorgeous, sunset scene of Monument Valley and then when I’m at home, relaxing in my backyard pool, I’m able to look out at a stunning view of the Caspian Sea. Both of these murals are breathtaking and have dramatically improved the look and feel of both spaces.”

The company’s photographic murals can also be used indoors on the walls of children’s rooms, in “man caves,” and wherever a homeowner or business owner wants to hang up a photographic mural. Customers may also use one of their own photos such as a family vacation photo, a photo of children or grandchildren, or a family pet.

Benefits of Photo Murals:
• The cost is thousands of dollars less than painted murals
• Can be changed easily and more often than painted murals
• Guaranteed from fading and the elements for three, full years. The mural is also washable with just a garden hose.
• Low-cost and maintenance-free
• Can increase a home's value
• Can also be used for special occasions and theme parties that you host in your backyard
• Professional installation
• If you move, you can take it with you

Photo Murals Come in a Wide Variety of Sizes

The company’s indoor and outdoor photo murals can cover a wall up to 10 feet high by 150 feet long without a seam. Once a customer decides on the photo they want, Wall Sensations sends an associate out to carefully measure the wall and gets the exact dimensions.

Customers can choose from their “QuickShip” line of styles and sizes, or work with a designer to create a one-of-a-kind look. The average turn-around time is one to two weeks from artwork approval, including installation by a Wall Sensations professional.

The cost of the photo murals ranges in price from $6.00 to $7.50 per square foot and that includes installation and a three-year warranty.

Wall Sensations is located at 6285 S. Mohave Drive, Las Vegas. For more information, call (702) 437-1107 or visit www.wallsensations.com