Las Vegas Sun

April 25, 2024

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company announces first Nevada location

Published on Fri, Jul 18, 2014 (11:57 a.m.)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company announces first Nevada location

Las Vegas, Nevada – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company has opened its first location in Nevada in the city of Las Vegas. ASP serves residential and commercial swimming pool owners, providing swimming pool maintenance and cleaning programs, pool equipment diagnostics, repairs, pool chemicals, supplies, and pool renovations. The location will serve western Las Vegas, including the areas of Summerlin, Summerlin South, Canyon Gate, and Spring Valley.

“What brought me to ASP was my desire to be in control of my own situation, and setting my own hours,” said Jason McKinley, Owner and Operator of ASP of Las Vegas. “With the strength of the brand, and all of the support that ASP provides, I’m fully prepared to provide the quality of service that is expected from ASP.”

“Jason has been a tremendous addition to the ASP family and instrumental in continuing to expand our company westward by bringing us into the state of Nevada,” said Stewart Vernon, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ASP Franchising, Inc. “We are truly excited to see his growth and success in 2014.”

McKinley was born and raised in Youngstown, OH, and he studied Nutrition Sciences and Business Management at Youngstown State University. Before joining ASP as a franchise owner, McKinley held positions with the Mahoning County Health Department in Ohio, as well as in Marketing for the Wynn and Encore resorts, and with EcoSure. When he’s not busy working, McKinley enjoys tennis, hiking, and weight lifting.

For more information about ASP of Las Vegas, visit their website at www.lasvegasnvpoolservice.com, email them at [email protected], or call them at (702) 885-2462.

About America’s Swimming Pool Company
America’s Swimming Pool Company, the Nation’s largest swimming pool maintenance, repair and renovation franchise, was established in 2001 by Stewart Vernon of Macon, Georgia. The company was built on the belief that providing the highest-quality pool maintenance with competitive pricing and a high level of dependability will attract customers. Since 2005, ASP has expanded into 162 territories throughout the country, servicing over 200 cities in sixteen states across the country. At this point, the company manages over 100 million gallons of water per week and renovates or remodels more than 250 pools each year. For information, please visit www.ASPpoolco.com. To stay current, like us on Facebook at America's Swimming Pool Company, or follow us on Twitter at @AmericaSPoolCo.