This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Open House - The Relevance of Zen Buddhism in Today's Hectic World
Published on Thu, Jul 24, 2014 (3:52 p.m.)The community is invited to attend an Open House on Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. at the Zen Center of Las Vegas. Attendees will have an opportunity to walk the serene grounds at the Zen Center and hear a special talk presented by Zen Master Ji Haeng. He will discuss how practicing Buddhism can change an individual’s perception of events, personally and worldly. This change in perception can alter how an individual views oneself, family members, and strangers. Zen Master Ji Haeng will be happy to answer questions following his presentation. Refreshments will be served following the question and answer session. Also, the Zen Center’s Book Store will be open.
The Zen Center of Las Vegas is located at 2461 E. Harmon, Las Vegas, NV 89121, just east of Eastern Avenue on Harmon. More information is available at www.zencenteroflasvegas.com.
If you have ever wondered about Zen Buddhism, this Open House is for you. Please RSVP to [email protected]
- Gorman uses second-half burst to beat Palo Verde, win historic title
- Las Vegas’ biggest fights: Mayweather-Pacquiao will join this exclusive group
- Las Vegas comedy musical gem ‘Idaho’ to be rooted at the Smith Center
- Boy accidentally shot in leg in northeast valley
- Herb Sachs, longtime Las Vegas defense attorney, dies at 83