Las Vegas Sun

April 25, 2024

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Dave Olesczuk of Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp at the Lakes Launches Transformation Challenge

Published on Tue, Aug 12, 2014 (8:54 a.m.)

Dave Olesczuk, owner of Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp at the Lakes, believes that challenges motivate people to get healthy and fit. That’s why he’s launching a “Transformation Challenge” on August 18 that runs through September 29.

For $50 down and $25 a week, clients receive fitness training and nutritional plans, along with the opportunity to win weekly raffles.

Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp at the Lakes is located at 7293 W. Sahara Avenue and features 30 minute workouts Monday through Saturday, with multiple session times available.

The Transformation Challenge offers :

1) Fat torching meal plans

2) Unlimited personal training

3) Unlimited accountability, including weekly evaluations

4) Unlimited support, including text, email and facebook

Winners qualify for more than $2,000 in prizes including a Style Couture Makeover from Image Empowering, salon services packages from Peter Anthony for first, second and third place and the opportunity to be featured in Las Vegas Woman magazine.

“My goal is to help people get healthy and fit and have an awesome time doing it,” Olesczuk said. “I think at times people make health and fitness way too complicated. I wanted to do this transformation challenge because the journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step. The transformation challenge is a really fun step to take toward your health and fitness goals. You can also win some awesome prizes from great local business partners along the way."

Testimonials from Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp clients abound. Lisa P. says Fit Body Boot Camp is a “great change from my boring regular workout at the gym! Fun and fast! The trainers are very nice and so supportive. Two thumbs way up.” Kay A. says, “I love this place. I leave feeling like a champ every single day. It’s hard work but worth every bead of sweat.”

Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp at the Lakes is a member of the Las Vegas Health and Fitness Chamber of Commerce and the Danny Vegas Live marketing organization.

A variety of packages and a number of session times are available Monday through Saturday for those wishing to work out at Olesczuk's Boot Camp.

For more information or to sign up for the Transformation Challenge, call Las Vegas Fit Body Boot Camp at the Lakes owner Dave Olesczuk at (702)-375-9242, visit http://tinyurl.com/mp9l2m5 or email [email protected]