This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Nevada lawmakers give green light to measure allowing Uber to operate
- Man arrested after allegedly throwing tiles at pedestrians from Vegas rooftop
- Man seriously hurt, another arrested in hit-and-run near UNLV, police say
- B.B. King admirers gather again Saturday for memorial in Vegas
- Donations pour in for dog found hanging in tree