This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Woman found dead in ransacked home remembered as ‘exceptional musician’ and ‘beautiful soul’
- Fortune, friction and decline as casino ‘Chinatown’ matures
- Eating champ Kobayashi talks Vegas, world records, dislike for rival Joey Chestnut
- Glitch keeps thousands away from US hoops game at T-Mobile Arena
- Anthony Bennett switches jersey number to honor friend Dejean-Jones