This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Strip Scribbles: Flamingo’s $100M-plus makeover for 75th anniversary
- Confirmed! Britney Spears to perform at 2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena
- Teen arrested in fatal stabbing during fight outside McDonald’s
- Golden lion statue stolen from Las Vegas median found
- Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield charged with raping disabled woman