This information has been submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Published on Tue, Jan 8, 2013 (midnight)We are planning a Community Health Fair, Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 10:30am – 1:30 pm, on the Lamb of God campus. It is an event open to the community which showcases local services and companies that are health related. Typical vendors would include doctors, dentists, fitness, health foods, parenting, counseling, personal improvement, etc. And although retail therapy is beneficial, this fair is not a product sales event.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks, but please mark the date in your calendars.
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Celebrity preview: AC/DC, Awolnation, Lil Wayne, Tyga, Ne-Yo, Curtis Stone, Jose Andres
- Bill Clinton touts Hillary in Las Vegas as ‘change-maker’ for millennials
- 3 people believed aboard 2 planes that collided off L.A.