Three nights of comedic performances.
Henry Cho made his way through the comedy circuit using his natural abilities...or at least his natural born ethnicity. Cho often uses the eye-brow raising fact that he is a Korean-American from Tennessee complete with a southern drawl in order to make audiences laugh.
From his appearances on the late night comedy shows of Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson to his Comedy Central show, "What's That Clickin' Noise," Cho has garnered recognition for his brand of comedy that if funny and clean all at the same time.
When: Sunday, April 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 11, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00