Amplify presents Darren Michaels at the Brass Lounge
Huge lineup of local and touring favorites head downtown for a night of rock
Yesteryear, The Ivy Lines, Eric David, Radiobox and Darren Michaels are set to perform at Hennesey's Brass Lounge. Get ready to rock your socks off as these local and visiting bands hit the stage as a part of the Amplify Music Conference. Insider tip: tickets are good for all venues on each day. There will also be shows at the Beauty Bar, Canyon Club, Celebrity Theater, Jillian's, Jillian's Hi-Life (upstairs), Neonopolis, and the Icehouse Lounge. Check out Darren Michaels and Yesteryear in our Local Band Guide.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Brass Lounge, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00