The American Political Items Collectors at the Riviera
See a plethora of political paraphernalia
The best part of politics, by a long shot, is the ephemera: campaign buttons, badges, posters, bobbleheads, bumper stickers, T-shirts, you name it. So, lucky us! The nation’s largest collection of this historical paraphernalia is August 5-7 at the Riviera. The American Political Items Collectors will have pros on hand to evaluate the value of your political treasures, or you can buy from their selection, or participate in one of the auctions, or just walk around in awe of democracy and marketing.
When: Thursday, Aug. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Riviera, 2901 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.