Springs Preserve Winter Lights
Illuminate your world at the Springs Preserve this holiday season during our second annual Winter Lights Festival, as a half-million lights create colorful and breathtaking displays. Guests will enjoy entertainment from roaming performance groups, carriage rides, visits with Santa Claus and Theatre Las Vegas' orginal puppet show "Dickens Done Over."
When: Monday, Dec. 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 23, 2008
Last updated Dec. 23, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.