Singer-songwriter performs two shows at The Joint inside the Hard Rock.
Flickr user Volodymyr Shuvayev
With a career that spans three decades and counting, Bryan Adams' two shows on Friday, Feb. 8 and Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008 won't be in need of material.
Expect to hear some of the old favorites like, "Summer of '69" and "Please Forgive Me," but get ready for songs from his newest album "11." Adams brings together the best of both worlds with his rock 'n' roll guitar skills combined with his love ballad-like lyrics.
Both shows begin at 9 p.m. and tickets are $36.50, $56.50 or $112. All ages are permitted, but those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $36.50 - $112
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.