Oncology on Canvas
Art exhibit at the Fashion Show Mall.
On exhibit Thursday Feb. 28 through Sunday, March 2 inside the Fashion Show Mall is the "Lilly Oncology on CanvasT."
Sponsored by the Eli Lilly and Company Cancer Research Institute in partnership with the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the "Oncology on Canvas" art exhibit is a detailed journey of the trials that cancer patients face all the way from diagnosis through treatment.
The canvas will be featured in its entirety near the runway in the Great Hall of the mall and will be open to the public during normal mall business hours.
When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.