An Evening with Kinky Friedman: What Would Kinky Do?
Country music singer, New York Times bestselling author, politician and professional Texan comes to the Clark County Library to unveil his newest collection of essays, "What Would Kink Do? How to Unscrew a Screwed Up World."
When: Monday, July 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 11, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.