Classically trained on the clarinet, Marion Meadows has taken his lifelong training to another level with his smooth blend of jazz, Latin, hip hop and R&B through the magic of his soprano saxophone.
When: Saturday, June 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $27 - $33
Age limit: All ages
- Marion Meadows (May 28, 2008)
Event posted May 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed