Sam's Town 300
The 300-mile NASCAR Nationwide Series race will feature plenty of up and comers and few Sprint Cup veterans
Gates open at 8 a.m. for a full day of preliminaries and practice runs which culminate in NASCAR's Nationwide Series race starting at 1:30 p.m. The race will span 200 laps and 300 miles around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
When: Saturday, March 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: $37 - $48
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 29, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.