World-renowned performers to play in Las Vegas.
In some families, music is in the genes. The Gipsy Kings, formed by the Reyes and Baliardos brothers, exemplify this theory.
The Reyes brothers got their start by backing their father, Jose, who helped popularize flamenco music internationally. The Gipsy Kings began playing Rumba Catalana, a pop-oriented version of the of flamenco, and have acquired a base of fans from across the world without the help of MTV and other mainstream channels.
When: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 22, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.