The Music of Led Zeppelin: A Rock Symphony
Led Zeppelin's music comes to life through conductor Brent Havens and his symphony of classical musicians.
The Music Of Publicity Photo
The idea behind "The Music of Led Zeppelin: A Rock Symphony" is simple really -- take the magnanimous rock 'n' roll of Led Zeppelin and intertwine orchestral sounds to bring out a fuller and richer piece of music. At least this was the idea behind conductor Brent Havens' "symphonic rock hybrid."
On vocals is Randy Jackson of the band Zebra and Havens describes Jackson's performance as the spirit of Led Zeppelin's lead singer, the legendary Robert Plant.
The force of Led Zeppelin's music coupled with the power of the orchestra makes "The Music of Led Zeppelin: A Rock Symphony" a show of epic proportions.
The show starts at 8 p.m. inside Planet Hollywood's Theatre for the Performing Arts.
When: Saturday, March 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $100
Age limit: All ages
- The Music of Led Zeppelin Web site (March 6, 2008)
Event posted March 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.