The ultimate new wave rock band headlines at The Joint
Sun File Photo
In 1980, Duran Duran made a splash with their native U.K., but it wasn't until 1982 that the band found international success with three hit singles "Hungry Like the Wolf," "Save a Prayer" and "Rio."
Duran Duran's sound was more than just new, it was fresh and original and has remained such throughout their 30 year career.
Both shows begin at 8 p.m.
When: Friday, May 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $92 - $247
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00