Coast Casinos publicity photo
One of the most revered female R&B vocalists of all time, Etta James has helped us all fall in love, even if it was just with the smooth and husky vocals she provides to her rendition of "At Last."
Hear all the old favorites three nights inside the Orleans Showroom as the insatiable Ms. James proves that jazz and rhythm & blues knows no age.
When: Friday, May 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $44 - $82.50
Age limit: All ages
- Etta James (May 2, 2008)
Event posted May 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00