First Friday 6th Anniversary Celebration
Who said it wouldn't last? The monthly arts and entertainment event will be hosting more than 50 artists in gallery spaces and on the street. Several new artists will be showcased and you can enjoy tasty treats from the Kabob Hut, including freshly squeezed juice in biodegradable corn cups.
When: Friday, Oct. 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $2 - $20
Age limit: All ages
- First Fridays (Oct. 2, 2008)
Event posted Oct. 2, 2008
Last updated Oct. 2, 2008
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed