World Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana
Approximately 400 award-winning cooks from across the United States and beyond will compete in the annual World’s Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino. The cookoff, produced by the International Chili Society (ICS)and presented by Tropicana, features officially sanctioned red chili, green “verde” chili and salsa competitions as well as a variety of chili-themed activities and live entertainment throughout the weekend.
When: Friday, Oct. 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2008
Last updated Oct. 6, 2008
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00