World Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana
Approximately 400 award-winning cooks from across the United States and beyond will compete in the annual World’s Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino. The cookoff, produced by the International Chili Society (ICS)and presented by Tropicana, features officially sanctioned red chili, green “verde” chili and salsa competitions as well as a variety of chili-themed activities and live entertainment throughout the weekend.
When: Saturday, Oct. 11, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2008
Last updated Oct. 6, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.