Heavy metal's first mainstream band takes the stage at The Pearl inside the Palms.
When: Monday, Sept. 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $58 - $78
Age limit: Not available
- Judas Priest (July 1, 2008)
Event posted July 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed