Culture Fest at the Fremont Street Experience
To those who say this city lacks culture, organizers of the 3rd Annual Las Vegas Culture Fest are out to prove you wrong! Last year, more than 25,000 folks trekked Downtown to sample food, dance and arts and crafts from a rainbow coalition of ethnicities.
When: Friday, Sept. 12, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 12, 2008
Last updated Sept. 12, 2008
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.