The Contemporary Arts Center presents “Off the Strip: Two Weeks of Performance and Video Art”
The Contemporary Arts Center presents “Off the Strip: Two Weeks of Performance and Video Art.” The two week event will feature performance and video art from local and visiting artists.
* On Wednesday, April 1st, Kristina Wong will present a lecture at the Historic Fifth Street School
* On Thursday, April 2nd - enjoy First Thursday at the CAC gallery with video installations by Laura Napier, Dominic Gagnon, Bryant Dameron and NIACA from 6-8. Then head to the showroom at the Aruba for live performances by Los Angeles Artist Kristina Wong, Gregory Barnett and Danielle Kelly.
* On Wednesday, April 8th from 8-10, enjoy a screening at the Onyx Theater with works by Lynn Lu, Cindy Rehm, Shana Robbins and Dominic Gagnon with introductory remarks by Kirsten Swenson, Assistant Professor, UNLV.
When: Thursday, April 2, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Contemporary Arts Collective, 101 East Charleston Boulevard Suite 101, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 24, 2009
Last updated March 31, 2009
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay