VITALITY - a benefit show on behalf of My Hope Chest
a local organization dedicated to supporting uninsured breats cancer survivors
Created and directed by Liana Blackburn,this special performance by VITALITY will be a one-time only fundraiser on behalf of My Hope Chest. This organization works with women who are uninsured breast cancer survivors and who need assistance with breast reconstruction. VITALITY is an evening of dance, live music and aerial acts woven together in a most dynamic way.
Tickets are $18 in advance or $20 at the door. All proceeds benefit the charity.
When: Monday, April 27, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Summerlin Library, 1771 Inner Circle Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $20
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 23, 2009
Last updated April 23, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.