National Finals Rodeo at the Thomas and Mack Center
It's time for the annual descent of cowboys and cowgirls on Sin City as the National Finals Rodeo rolls into town. Nearly 200,000 people pack into the Thomas and Mack Center over the week-long event. In addition to the actual rodeo, enjoy country acts all around town at local music venues.
When: Friday, Dec. 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Thomas & Mack Center, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
- NFR Experience (Dec. 3, 2008)
Event posted Dec. 3, 2008
Last updated Nov. 30, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.