Third annual Winter Lights Festival at Springs Preserve
Courtesy of Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve is keeping with the green theme and will have a Winter Lights Festival at display featuring a half-million eco-friendly LED lights. Children can take a ride on a “reindeer” pony, the holiday sleigh or the kiddie train.
When: Thursday, Dec. 24, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 9, 2009
Last updated Dec. 12, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.