Still Life at Springs Preserve
CineVegas Green Film Series presents Still Life. Zhang Ke Jia's film follows the story of citizens who return to a flooded town to see what they can salvage and to say goodbye to the things they have lost.
When: Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 20, 2009
Last updated Jan. 20, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.