Al Stewart at Santa Fe Station
British singer-songwriter Al Stewart will bring his blend of folk and rock tunes to the Santa Fe Station in North Las Vegas. He was a key figure in the folk revival in England in the 1960s and continues to be an influential artist in the genre.
When: Friday, Feb. 20, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $19 - $29
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2009
Last updated Feb. 20, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00