Al Stewart at Santa Fe Station
British singer-songwriter Al Stewart will bring his blend of folk and rock tunes to the Santa Fe Station in North Las Vegas. He was a key figure in the folk revival in England in the 1960s and continues to be an influential artist in the genre.
When: Friday, Feb. 20, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $19 - $29
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2009
Last updated Feb. 20, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.