First Friday of 2009
First Friday rings in the New Year with the monthly outdoor arts festival. Enjoy a live tiki carving at Casino Center and California by Charles Christians and Matthew Dittember. More than 50 artists will be presenting their work on the street and in the gallery spaces within the outdoor festival area on Casino Center Blvd. and Colorado Ave. New exhibits opening elsewhere include Jerome Barkley at City of the World and Jeff Britton showing at Trifecta Gallery in the Arts Factory.
When: Friday, Jan. 2, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Arts District, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 1, 2009
Last updated Jan. 1, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.