Molotov at the House of Blues
Hear the rock, hip-hop and alternative sounds of Molotov in Spanish and English.
Performing rock, hip-hop and alternative music in both Spanish and English, Molotov hails from Mexico City where they have cultivated quite a following. With their witty, sarcastic and sometimes politically charged lyrics, Molotov brings new meaning to their already violently associated namesake.
Much like the weapon used amongst Russian rioters during the communist revolution, Molotov's sound and message is explosive.
When: Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: All ages
- Molotov on MySpace (Feb. 1, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Jan. 26, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.