Living Grace Home - annual banquet
An occasion to support this home for pregnant teens
Living Grace Home will host their 2nd annual dinner banquet on June 18 at Sam's Town Resort Casino.
Their facility is a Henderson-based maternity home for pregnant teenagers, a safe haven providing loving care, counseling and mentoring to young Mothers in need.
Reservations are a must, so please contact Anne Killoran at 228-1678.
When: Thursday, June 18, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 21, 2009
Last updated June 8, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00