VEGAS Uncork'd presented by Bon Appetit
big flavours, bright lights & the World's Greatest Chefs
Four splendid days with events starting at Caesars Palace and extending along the Strip to MGM Grand, Bellagio, Wynn Resorts and Mandalay Bay. Something for everyone who enjoys the very best in foods, spirits and wines .. Master Series dinners, poolside parties, culinary conversations, cooking lessons, wine tasting, cocktail events, even a champagne & chocolate slice of heaven with Aureole's Executive Pastry Chef Megan Romano. Check website for all the details as many require advance reservations. Proceeds benefit local charities and student scholarships. Not to be missed!
When: Saturday, May 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $40 - $275
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 18, 2009
Last updated Feb. 18, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.