A Taste of Shakespeare
an offering by the Springs Preserve
Planned as a delightful family outing on Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend, this "taste of Shakespeare" will run from noon to 6:00 pm at the Springs Preserve. Visitors can drop in and out of performances, sample a variety of local cuisines, taste fine wines, listen to life-music and of course, enjoy the beauty of the Preserve's walking trails and museums.
Admission to "A Taste of Shakespeare" is included with all paid admissions
and is free to any Annual Pass members. Special pricing for Nevada residents, seniors and active military.
When: Saturday, May 23, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $9 - $18.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 15, 2009
Last updated May 15, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.