The Smith Center for the Performing Arts bell pouring
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts will prepare for its groundbreaking by pouring and polishing its brass bell on the construction site. The public is invited to watch as children from all over the valley assist in passing the bronze ingots into the furnace where they will be heated to 2200 degrees at 11:30 a.m. then the molten metal will be poured into a bell mold at 6:30 p.m.
When: Sunday, May 24, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts Construction Site
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 20, 2009
Last updated May 20, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.