Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation 12th annual Profiles In Courage dinner
presented on behalf of the local programs from Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
Proceeds from this benefit evening will fund NCCF's Project A.R.K. - an arts and resource program serving local children impacted by cancer. Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation provides social, psychological, emotional, educational and financial assistance to families of children suffering from life-threatening and critical illnesses such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, renal disease, hemophilia and immune disease. The dinner at Bellagio will recognize individuals who serve this charity.
Tickets and sponsorship information by calling 735-8434 or www.nvccf.org
When: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Cost: $250 - $500
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 3, 2009
Last updated June 3, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00