Shades of Sinatra at The Suncoast
Designed as a vintage, off-the-cuff Vegas show, Shades of Sinatra doesn’t try to impersonate Ol' Blue Eyes himself, but rather blends signature Frank Sinatra favorites with some of the most beloved sounds from his era in a show aimed to please diehard Sinatra fans and first time listeners.
When: Friday, Oct. 2, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Suncoast Casino, 9090 Alta Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $44
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2009
Last updated Oct. 1, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.