ART IN THE PARK
Presented in support of the Boulder City Hospital Foundation
Celebrating its 47th year, this weekend-long sale of fine art, crafts, hand-made treasures and textiles is among the most popular of all events held in Southern Nevada. A benefit for Boulder City Hospital Foundation, the open air gathering has something for everyone including tasty foods prepared by happy volunteers including Scout Troops, VFW teams and music from the bandstand. A day in the Park with the art and the October sunshine is something not to be missed.
The event is free to attend. For more information, including participation details, contact Wendy Kyser at 293-0214 or Wkyser@bouldercityhospital.org.
When: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Wilbur, Bicentennial and Escalante Parks, Boulder City
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 16, 2009
Last updated Feb. 16, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00